l>
Awesome Blog

Heyy!

Welcome to my blog ,Eshaa here ^^v
Come be my follower :)




Tagboard



Visit them '

 Hana
 Aida



I Heart You :*

Being a Belieber for 4 years isn't easy, you get judge everyday. But guess what? I don't care! I'm still here for Justin. I love you :*
Someone like you baby :)
I heard that you're settled down that you found a girl and you're married now.I heard that your dreams came true.Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.Old friend, why are you so shy?Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over.Never mind, I'll find someone like you, i wish nothing but the best for you too, don't forget me, i beg i remember you said,"sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts inste-ad, "you know how the time flies only, yesterday was the time of our lives,we were born and raised in a summer haze bound by the surprise of our glory days, I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it. I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over.Never mind, I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you too.Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said,"sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts inste-ad." Nothing compares No worries or cares Regrets and mistakes They are memories made.Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?Never mind, I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you.Don't forget me, I beg I remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."Never mind, I'll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you too.Don't forget me, I beg I remember you said, "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts inste-e-ad."